DFI day 1 agenda
What a great day. I have learnt so much but I need to keep doing these tasks so I don't forget them.
Hangouts with Dorothy. I haven't done this before.
I knew a bit about Manaiakalani but didn't realise it started so many years ago. The thinking of this group was ahead of its time.
What did I learn that could improve my confidence, capability or workflow as a professional?
I liked doing the tasks as we were taught them and then getting a chance to trial it.
What did I learn that could be used with my learners?
I would like to use Icons for docs with my classes for brochure making and I have asked about "clicking on my posters pictures" and there are tasks behind the pictures. We will do that on another day.
I would use the task we did with the "Summer Learning Journey Researching"
Embedding images.
What did I learn that could improve my confidence, capability or workflow in my personal life?
Blogging,
Shift Z - add a file to multiply folders.
Kia ora Anne,
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you found so many things from the day useful. I'm sure you will continue to learn as we go through. It is so true that we need to keep using these new skills as we learn them, in order for them to stick. However you can always come back to the DFI content and your blog posts as a way to remind yourself of the things you are learning.
Looking forward to working with you again tomorrow.
Vicki